- Figure out a short list of names for boys and girls (this was easier when I hadn't already used all my favorites)
- Decide whether I'll let my husband keep St. John on the list this time around.
- Figure out who is going to be watching the children when I go to the hospital to have the baby.
- If it won't be someone coming to our house (it will probably be my SIL about an hour from here), I must pack suitcases for the kids so they can have clothes and brush their teeth.
- Pack a suitcase for the hospital.
- Buy snacks for my husband to eat in the hospital so he won't be cranky.
- Turn in grades for the kids and close out our homeschooling year.
- Measure backseat of the minivan and figure out if we can fit three carseats back there.
- If we can't -- panic, cry and worry about the fact bigger automobiles, like money, don't grow on trees.
- Cook and bake more stuff for the freezer, so that we'll have something to eat after this child arrives.
- Wish I had more recipes that froze well.
- Encourage my husband (and my father while he is here visiting) to finish up some necessary projects upstairs so that the big kids will not all be sleeping in the family room and the 19 month old can move out of my closet before the new little one arrives.
- Try to find my infant carseat.
- Figure out whether the infant carseat has outlived its shelf-life, since it is coming up on six years old.
- Do about a million other things that haven't even crossed my mind yet.
5 years ago