- Zinnias blooming in the garden. Most things are looking a bit tired and crispy these days, but the zinnias are a bright spot at the moment.
- Losing 27 lbs. of baby weight. Not all I'd like to lose, but it is a nice start.
- People who brought us dinners for the past two weeks. I'm going to have to start cooking for myself soon, but those meals sure were nice.
- Getting the stuff ready and sent off for this year's homeschooling application.
- A baby who slept almost all night -- even if it did mean certain parts of me were very uncomfortable in the morning.
- Passing our electrical inspection. We only have the final upstairs inspection and we can really unpack and settle in up there.
So that's what makes me happy. How about you?