- Schedule doctor's appointments and homeschool events the week before.
- Try to squeeze five days of homeschooling into four.
- Spend all "free time" looking at various things you might want to get for next year's curriculum.
- Deal with plumbers for two days.
- Forget to write any blog posts for most of the week.
- Forget to write that "About Me" page you meant to write last year.
- Stay up too late every night so your stamina is shot.
- Leave the kitchen a wreck, so that you have to call and apologize to your husband on your way to Opryland.
*Not that I'm, um, actually trying to get anywhere, so that might be the point.