- The husband and I have been dragging ourselves out of bed early and going for walks the last few mornings. It's hard to believe how hot and humid it already is before 7 a.m. It's going to be a long summer.
- You know you heard too much end times theology recently (curse you NPR for talking about this so much) when you hear yourself explaining regrouping in addition by saying, "See, the ones get left behind, while the tens are carried up."
- Why does something like, "Get your toe out of the yogurt!" even have to be said?
- The baby has taken as many as two steps at a time. He's only 10 months old. This does not bode well.
- The eight year old cracks me up. She decided to take her oral spelling test the other day with a different accent for each spelling word. It might have made me slightly twitchy after a while, but it was funny too.
- I'm heading to Kentucky for a homeschooling conference this Saturday and then coming home to hosting 3-5 Totus Tuus missionaries for a week. It's going to be crazy and I think I might need to clean house.
5 years ago