1. Five kids went to the dentist today. None of them had cavities.
2. The oldest had surgery to remove a ganglion cyst about two weeks ago. He gets the cast off today. Now he can help with more stuff and he will stop bonking sibling on the head with a hard cast when they get annoying.
3. My husband built a door for our coat closet. We've been renovating this house since December 2006, and this is the first closet door in the place. You see the coat closet face on when you walk in the front door, so this will be a very nice thing to have. We kept hoping to find something to fit the space, but doors that are 90 inches tall and 20 inches wide just aren't as common as you'd think.
4. Staple-head keeps telling me about hurting his head. His description is pretty amusing (as is his pronunciation). I'd smile even more if he'd stop climbing things.
5. Thanksgiving is coming. We'll have house full of family and friends and my favorite foods. What's not to like?
6. Jennifer Mackintosh is coming to talk about home schooling with our home school group. Her blog is so lovely, and I can't wait to chat with her.